Quincy Partnership for Youth participated in a consensus workshop. We were striving to answer this core question: What are some practical ways QPY can live up to our role and responsibility to the community to achieve change?
Members utilized the TOPS facilitation process to come up with 3 main areas of focus for the future.
- New Youth- Centered Approaches
- Maximizing Coalition Effectiveness
- Prioritizing Pshychosocial Wellness
These ideas were each built on multitude of great ideas. If you would like to see the details, reach out and we will get you the document.
Big congratulations to the group that worked so hard to develop these goals. They also created a solid list of next steps forward. So, if you are interested in “being the change”, definitely feel free to attend a meeting and become a member. Great work all!
- CADCA Mid-Year – July 17th-22nd, Orlando, FL
- Family Movie Night– July 23rd – Addams Family 2, and August 6th – Encanto
- Next Coalition Meeting: August 11th, 2022 from 3:30 to 5:00 pm at Quincy Business Center
Ask us how to get involved! Email the QPY Coalition Coordinator!