Quincy Partnership for Youth sponsored a Prevention 101 training with Jennifer Dorsett. Jennifer is an experienced Certified Prevention Professional with 17 years in the field. She gave us some extremely valuable insight for growing our coalition capacity. We learned so much from our time with her. If you are interested in learning more about coalition work, please feel free to watch the recorded video of the training: Click here.
Strengthening Families Program:
- We are currently accepting referrals (and self-referrals) for our next Strengthening Families Program season that will begin in November (tentatively)
- Here is the link for the referral: https://forms.gle/QyfbcEw6CjtqipRy9
- We will also be taking referrals at the parent/teacher conferences for Quincy Middle School on November 2-5th
CADCA National Leadership Forum
- January 30, 2022 – February 4, 2022
- An opportunity for youth and adults to learn the latest strategies to fight substance misuse.
Next Coalition Meeting: February 10, 2022 from 3:30-5:00pm – location to be determined.
ASK US HOW TO GET INVOLVED!
Ask us how to get involved! Email the QPY Coalition Coordinator!