Quincy Partnership for Youth had our Annual Meeting Potluck on November 18, 2021. We would like to welcome 8 new members to the coalition. We are overjoyed to have 3 new adult members as well as 5 youth members join us around the table for this important work. We have also inducted 4 new board members onto our executive leadership team. It’s fair to say that QPY is growing and gearing up for a great new year. Please consider joining us.
Strengthening Families Program:
- We are currently accepting referrals (and self-referrals) for our next Strengthening Families Program season that will begin in November (tentatively)
- Here is the link for the referral: https://forms.gle/QyfbcEw6CjtqipRy9
- We will also be taking referrals at the parent/teacher conferences for Quincy Middle School on November 2-5th
CADCA National Leadership Forum
- January 30, 2022 – February 4, 2022
- An opportunity for youth and adults to learn the latest strategies to fight substance misuse.
Ask us how to get involved! Email the QPY Coalition Coordinator!